Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees at Saints Peter & Paul High School is $11,670 per parishioner student or $13,135 per non-parishioner high school student in Grades 9-12. The Elementary School publishes a separate tuition scale.
We offer a reduced tuition rate to active registered members of Saints Peter & Paul Parish. There is also a multiple student discount in the amount of $500 for the second and each subsequent student’s tuition in either the elementary or high school. The table above provides rates for the total tuition and fees for more than one high school student in a family.
Saints Peter & Paul School offers four-year, renewable, merit based scholarships to qualified and selected candidates entering 9th Grade. The Diocese of Wilmington and Saints Peter & Paul School offer tuition assistance for families who meet financial criteria. Any family interested in pursuing tuition assistance must complete the online FACTS application by clicking here. Please call the high school office for more information at (410) 822-2275.
Families may pay tuition under the following options:
- Payment in full due on or before July 1st. This option entitles the responsible party to a 5% discount for cash payment or 2% for credit card payments on yearly net tuition and fees after all other applicable discounts. Payment may be made either through credit card, cash, personal check, cashier’s check, or money order directly to the school.
- Extended payment plan through FACTS. For budgeting and convenience purposes, the responsible party may elect to spread payments over a period of 10 or 12 months. You may click here to learn more about FACTS or login to your account.
The following financial policies apply to any family that has enrolled at Saints Peter & Paul:
- Families will sign an Enrollment and Financial Contract with the school on a yearly basis. This contract signifies the relationship between the school and family. A tuition deposit is required to secure enrollment for the next school year.
- Saints Peter & Paul School reserves the right to deny re-admission for the following year if a financial loss to the school has been caused by breach of the Enrollment and Financial Contract.
- The student fees included with tuition pay for a student copy of the yearbook, literary magazine, and student planner; Parents Association dues, class dues, school-wide testing costs; SabreNet, technology, and support for the student life, campus ministry and athletic programs. Books, school supplies, AP testing, and uniforms are purchased and paid for separately.